Monday 20 January 2014

Web Comic Concept Art - Beards and Sunglasses

Finally got the ball rolling on some concept art for the as-yet-untitled web comic I'll be producing with longtime friend and wordsmith S.G. O'Hagan.  The development process is going to be a drawn out one, balancing it on the side of other work, so I'll be teasing out concept art over the coming weeks/months as I get to work on it.  I'll withhold any plot/story details for the time being and just see how the visuals are received.



As you can see, the development of this guy was pretty much "What combination of beard and shades looks best?"
The shape of the beard is intentional, something specified by S.G. in his notes.  Next I'll have to design a body to rest that epic beard on...

Feel free to leave any comments/feedback.

You can buy some of S.G.'s previous work on his Amazon page.
Or, Follow S.G. on Twitter.

You can find me at the following links:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment